EAP-Ehash developing

Cecilia Arenas Bolívar cecilia_arenasb at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 9 10:15:36 EDT 2008

Dear wpa_supplicant fellows,

I am a master student from Télécom-Sudparis (previously know as Institut National de Télécom). I am now proposing to develop EAP-Ehash for wpa_supplicant.

I would like to know  whether hostapd (for AP) support eap-ehash or not?

And also, it would be very helping if you can provide or recommend me documentation or/and  guides (besides the one on hostap site) about starting developing new EAP methods in C to current wpa_supplicant.

Thanks in advance,
Cecilia Arenas