Compiling hostapd from git with libnl also from git...

john dowd jdowdster at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 15:56:44 EST 2008

Jouni,

I finally did get it to compile by just changing the reference to
"handle" to a reference to "socket" (in the hostapd code) and it
compiled just fine. I seem to be caught between a change in the
application to use handles as opposed to the library to call it a
socket. Does this make sense to you and does my fix appear to be
benign?

Thanks for the reply by the way.

Cheers!!