Issues adding variables to local_info struct

ahuguet at cttc.es ahuguet at cttc.es
Mon May 7 05:44:41 EDT 2007

Thanks a lot for your hint Jouni, it did help me to solve the problem.

I followed your steps and it eventually worked, though upon computer
restart, the issues reappeared. I did then a modinfo on hostap, and
discovered a weird path there, so I decided to remove it, and use insmod
to tell the correct path.

How that wrong path got there is something I've yet to find out, what I
can safely say is that it doesn't seem to be happening again anymore. Now
it works as it should.

Thanks!