can't connect with wpa_supplicant using 802.1X on a wired connection (eduroam)

Alexander van Loon svloon at xs4all.nl
Sun May 6 05:10:21 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I can't connect with wpa_supplicant using 802.1X and EAP-TTLS/PAP over a
wired connection. I've tried a lot of different things in my config and
googled to find a lot of info on the internet, but nothing helped. I'm
so desperate to get a working internet connection that I'm considering
to switch to an ISP which doesn't require 802.1X authentication, but I'd
rather not do that. So I'd really appreciate any help from this mailing
list. I already posted all the info here:

Greetings,
Alexander van Loon