to Jouni Malinen

hong zhang henryzhang at arrowspan.com
Wed Mar 14 21:07:18 EDT 2007

Jouni,

  I think you maybe only people can help me on big endian issue on Xscale 425
  based Gatework 2348. Bug 146 fixed big endian issue for handshake. Because I am using old version of madwifi and it only matches wpa_supplicant/hostapd 4.9. Both 4.10 and 5.7 version calls SIOCSIWAUTH and SIOCSIWGENIE (both are new, 4.9 does not have it). My madwifi comes with 2348 board does not support the two wireless handlers.

  May I have patch for bug 146 against 4.9 so that I do not have to upgrade my madwifi which is impossible for me at this time?

  ---henry