wpa_supplicant-0.6.0 Ad-Hoc mode

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Tue Jun 5 22:19:01 EDT 2007

On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 12:33:55AM +0200, Patrick Grimm wrote:

> I have try to connect a mesh adhoc network with wpa_supplicant.
> But this does not work.

Could you please send the configuration file you used with
wpa_supplicant?

> Then I have look at the source and I find the Bug?

Could you please be more specific on what exactly you mean with this?
The patch you included seems to be removing a valid check of an AP
actually being an AP when processing scan results. This code is not
supposed to be used for IBSS case.