hostapd without interface.

Nazeer Khan Nazeer.Khan at nicta.com.au
Tue Jan 23 20:14:33 EST 2007

I want to run hostapd without any interface. It should listen on a TCP/UDP
socket. eloop cannot be initialized without any interface. Any idea how to
initinalize eloop without an interface??

The idea is that hostapd will be running on a remote machine and madwifi
on another machine. I want that hostapd communicate with it remotely. I
want to establish a TCP connection and then do all the processes.

Thank you.

This email and any attachments may be confidential. They may contain legally
privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy,
use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended
recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both
messages. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus,
data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised
amendment. This notice should not be removed.