Madiwifi management frames ?

Nazeer Khan Nazeer.Khan at nicta.com.au
Wed Jan 10 03:54:53 EST 2007

Hi,
I wanted to ask how hostapd get the 802.11 frames from madwifi. Does it
open any interface to the driver or wat? Also where can i find the piece
of code that deals with it?

Thank you.

Nazeer Khan

This email and any attachments may be confidential. They may contain legally
privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy,
use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended
recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both
messages. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus,
data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised
amendment. This notice should not be removed.