WPA-PSK for Aironet

Jouni Malinen j at w1.fi
Fri Feb 23 20:52:05 EST 2007

On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 12:14:15PM +0700, kemas wrote:

> cisco said that aironet 340 or 350 can do EAP-TLS, but doesn't provide
> the tools to do it.
> anyone tried aironet 340 or 350 with XP (or any other OS) to do EAP-TLS,
> is it really work?

Sure it works. EAP methods are really transparent to the driver/firmware
and if any of them works, so would EAP-TLS. I don't know what this has
to do with this mailing list (or even the subject line with is talking
about PSK, not EAP), but yes, I've seen Aironet 340 and 350 cards work
on WinXP using EAP-TLS.