WPA-PSK for Aironet

kemas k_henry at ramayana.co.id
Wed Feb 21 00:14:15 EST 2007

cisco said that aironet 340 or 350 can do EAP-TLS, but doesn't provide
the tools to do it.
anyone tried aironet 340 or 350 with XP (or any other OS) to do EAP-TLS,
is it really work?

I tried but has no luck, because when the radius server send access-
challenge, the card seems to ignore it or maybe XP ignore it so
authentication failed.

thanks