wpa_supplicant, PEAP and SSL

Jouni Malinen jkmaline at cc.hut.fi
Sat Feb 10 23:01:36 EST 2007

On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 08:30:48AM -0800, rolando david wrote:

> I have been trying to figure out why I cannot connect to my network via RADIUS and PEAP. I can connect using fine using several W2K clients but when I attempt to connect a linux client I cannot. I logged the errors and have noticed that there is an issue with SSL and my client server handshake:

I did not notice any problems in this debug output.. Can you be more
specific on what you believe would an issue in the log? Please send more
complete log file if this is still an open issue.

> My wpa_supplicant.conf:
> phase1="peaplabel=1"

This is most likely incorrect and I would recommend removing this line
from the configuration unless you are absolutely sure it is needed with
the authentication server you are using.