feisty atheros and wpa

Ramesh R rramesh_1 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 22:02:51 EDT 2007

Ivica,

The easiest way to dig & find out as to what goes on
is to use a laptop with airopeek or kismet installed.
I suspect the key exchanges, check the EAPOL-Key
exchanges between the AP & the station. As a first
step, see if the authentication sequence is complete.

For WPA-PSK you should see an auth req & auth response
followed by an association req. & association resp.
The key exchanges start & totally you should see 6
EAPOL-Key Frames between the AP & the station for a
WPA-PSK based auth. setting.

Cheers
/R