How 2 find an SSID after you've connected to hidden SSID that shares the same hardware (MAC address)?

George S. Lockwood gslockwood at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 00:01:11 EDT 2006

Yes you mentioned unloading and loading it and that makes sense but how is
that done?

As I said, I have implemented a means to programmatically disabled and
enabled the adapter (and have manually via the Open Network Connections
window) to no effect.

I was surprised to see the condition continue when I re ran the
supplicant/cli.

george