WPA authentication times out

Ben Gamari ben at mw0.ath.cx
Sat Nov 4 18:41:12 EST 2006

Hey all,
I originally sent this message last Wednesday but it was over the size limit
and the moderator appears to be asleep at the wheel so I'm sending it again.
I'll attach the wpa_supplicant log in another message (alone it's 48k). I
apologize if I'm clogging anyones mailbox but I've been wrangling with this
bug for the last 3 months now and it's time it be resolved. I hope someone
has some idea. Message:

Hey all,

When I attempt to connect to my Linksys WRT-54Gv5 with WPA2 enabled from
my ipw3945, wpa_supplicant goes into an infinite loop, connecting,
claiming authentication times out, and reconnecting. The logs of iwevent
and wpa_supplicant -d are attached. They'll hopefully be able to
describe the incident far better then I can (although there really isn't
too much more to say). Any feedback or ideas whatsoever would be greatly
appreciated, I've been struggling with this one for a while. Thanks,

- Ben