prism 2,5 problem

***** ***** sauruspl at wp.pl
Thu Apr 6 07:13:46 EDT 2006

ok hello there
[root at admin hostapd-0.4.8]# ./hostapd /etc/hostapd/hostapd.conf
Configuration file: /etc/hostapd/hostapd.conf
Line 106: obsolete eap_authenticator used; this has been renamed to eap_server
ioctl(SIOCGIFINDEX): No such device
hostap driver initialization failed.
rmdir[ctrl_interface]: No such file or directory

well i see the problem is with hostap driver, now my linux uses orinoco.o module dor my pirsm, but how can i load hostap driver instead this module, its still shown as eth0 but i think name of interefece isnt much problem for hostapd becaouse you can change it in conf file but i still dont know how to load hostap driver for my card and dunno how to do it

Wojtek W.

2 maja 2006 Wrocław Hala Ludowa pierwszy raz w Polsce koncert
jednego z najlepszych dj'ów na świecie
- ARMINA VAN BUURENA.
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fbuuren.html&sid=717