EAPOL-Key timeout s in 1/4 msg of 4-Way Handshake

and hansen and0806 at yahoo.dk
Wed May 25 12:23:32 EDT 2005

Hi.

I have the same problem here, see my previous messages
"psk AUTHENTICATED but no connection"
then i saw that i have to use hostapd bsd branch
so i ended up with the same output as you have
I have tested this, mixed up in any thinkable way
hostapd-0.3.7
hostapd-0.3.9-rc1
hostapd-cvs
madwifi-20050511
madwifi-20050522
madwifi-20050523
madwifi-bsd-branch
wpa_supplicant-0.3.8
wpa_supplicant-cvs
2.6.8.1-24mdk kernel (mandrake10.1)
2.6.11.10 kernel

and my final try
will be to test again but with kernel 2.6.10
if thats not helping either I'll give up
and wait for a future more stable releases of those
components, i can't develop myself so i guess i just
have to wait.
If you find a solution then make a post.

Regards Lasse