hostap obj files compiled with kernel 2.6.3.-25

Andrea G Forte andreaf at cs.columbia.edu
Tue Jun 14 10:34:25 EDT 2005

It seems that the cardmgr loads the *.ko files that are in
/lib/modules/2.6.3-25/kernel/3rdparty/hostap regardless of the obj files
contained in  /lib/modules/2.6.3-25/kernel/drivers/net/wireless.
Probably it should be added in the Makefile to copy the obj files to the
first dir if present, otherwise the cardmgr will use the old modules
compiled with the kernel all the time.

Andrea