wired authenticator... no activity

oyun cubey oyuncubey at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 11:40:11 EDT 2005

Hi,
I finally made it and installed hostap-driver and
hostapd. As a newbie, I could not realize that I did
not have the proper kernel source tree. Now I have a
freeradius and hostapd running on the system.
However, on a wired only environment, when I configure
wired.conf to have interface=eth0, driver=wired I have
the hostapd running but there is no activity on the
console other than the periodic radius communication.
I must be miising a basic thing. Can you please help?

Thanks
ob