hostapd groupkey problem with madwifi

Sebastian Weitzel togg at togg.de
Fri Jan 14 11:59:37 EST 2005

> Could you perhaps give another advice how to fix it.

Hi,

I read your mail from December. I have the exact same message in hostap
log when I tried. After I removed the line I mentioned hostap worked with
wpa_supplicant. Did you tried patching driver_madwifi.c?

Looking at your log your client never really establishes an authenticated
connection to hostapd. Speed falling back to 1mbit is normal in
unauthorized state. Regarding your configuration, I think auth_algs should
be 1 (open system) for security reason.

Regards,
Sebastian Weitzel