Mandrake 10.1 + Netprofile

geek at suid0.com geek at suid0.com
Mon Feb 14 11:17:37 EST 2005

I just figured out my own recipe to get wpa_supplicant to work with
mandrake 10.0 (with ipw2200, no less!)

I did resort to a start up script to get it to work and did some careful
crafting to make sure that the drivers loaded just before the
wpa_supplicant (in the same start up script.... too many problems still
with the firmware for ipw2200 not loading via the booting of the kernel
because hotplug isn't setup yet).

brian