wpa_supplicant associates but dhcpcd cannot get IP address

Craig L gangis at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 20:43:13 EST 2005

I recompiled wpa_supplicant with the extra .config flags that you
instructed me to add, and it worked. :D Even associates and gets an IP
the first time during bootup. So now I have the net.ath0 like this:

modules=( "wpa_supplicant" "!iwconfig" )
wpa_supplicant_ath0="-Dmadwifi -w"

It works great, and goes into background even without the -B switch.
Thank you Jouni, you've been a great help. Have a good day! :)

-Craig