hostapd/wpa_supplicant - new development release v0.5.0

John H. mistamaila at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 23:47:17 EST 2005

well, i am using the version from zydas, that i linked earlier, as
that is the only one that seems to work:(
If you can tell me what to ask them, i will email them.

i can use the AP through wpa fine in XP.  It's a linksys wrt54gs
router, and the SSID is viewable in XP, so it should be being
broadcast, as i did not hide it?  i am running kernel 2.6.14.2 on fc4
machine.

router is set to broadcast ssid, Network4Home is SSID, using WPA-PSK,
TKIP, wireless mac filter is disabled, and advanced wireless options
are all default.