Channels 12, 13, 14 with hostap-driver

Henrik Brix Andersen brix at gentoo.org
Tue Aug 16 16:52:48 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-16 at 19:52 +0200, Henrik Brix Andersen wrote:
> Does the hostap-driver support the European channels 12 and 13 (and
> channel 14 for Asia)? If so - is there any way to check whether or not
> my card supports those channels?

A user sent me a couple of hints off-list, which helped me find the
instructions for testing this - and modifying the PDA - on google. Here
are the links in case others are interested:

http://www.frars.org.uk/cgi-bin/render.pl?pageid=1109
http://lists.soekris.com/pipermail/soekris-tech/2005-February/022594.html

I have my AP operating on channel 13 now, so at least the instructions
worked for me.

Regards,
Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <brix at gentoo.org>
Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd