custom script after access accept

Gunter Burchardt gbur at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Mon Sep 20 13:21:17 EDT 2004

> Is it possible to setup hostapd to execute a custom script after it
> receives the Radius access reply, but before it authorizes the client?

At the moment it is not possible to call a script at this point. But i
use a patch doing exatly this what you want. But befor i can submit it
i have to cleanup code. Access to all radius values in access-accept
packets will be possible! Script will be called on auth, reauth and
deauth. I will submit it to mailing list in about one week.

regards
gunter