custom script after access accept

Damjan gdamjan at mail.net.mk
Mon Sep 20 08:54:18 EDT 2004

Is it possible to setup hostapd to execute a custom script after it
receives the Radius access reply, but before it authorizes the client?

I'd like to do several things in the script, enter MAC -> IP mapping in
the DHCP server config, according to the Framed-IP radius value.
set a fixed mac -> ip entry in ARP table (so user can't change ip
address).

Also I'm thinking about two types of users, fully authorized can do
anything, "Guest" users can only access two or three sites .

--
damjan | дамјан
This is my jabber ID --> damjan at bagra.net.mk <-- not my mail address!!!