problem with madwifi drivers

YenJung Chang yenjung at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 07:29:02 EST 2004

If you compiled madwifi as kernel module, the modules with prefixed
"wlan_" were in
directory "madwifi/net80211".  You can command as:

insmod ${madwifi}/net80211/wlan_tkip.o

please replace the ${madwifi} with the actual path of madwifi in your machine.

If you compiled madwifi within kernel image, there is no madwifi
modules needed to insert.

yj.