Ndiswrapper +wpa_supplicant

Andrew Duane andrew at duaneville.com
Sun Nov 21 08:06:18 EST 2004

Thanks for your reply.

I'm running version 0.11 of ndiswrapper and 0.2.5 of wpa_supplicant.

I tried the ndis 0.12rc3 cvs but it errors when I compile.

Once I get:

Failed to initiate AP scan.

It just hangs there. There are no subsequent messages

"I saw similar issues with a scan for
specific SSID (scan_ssid=1), but broadcast SSID scan worked fine."

What value needs to be in my conf file to broadcast? I just followed the
instructions.

I've removed CONFIG_EAP_PSK=y from .config and recompiled okay. Config now
looks like this:

CONFIG_WIRELESS_EXTENSION=y
CONFIG_DRIVER_NDISWRAPPER=y

Thanks for your help