Unknown symbol

Jouni Malinen jkmaline at cc.hut.fi
Wed Nov 3 22:46:18 EST 2004

On Sat, Oct 30, 2004 at 09:10:27AM -0700, Michael Cox wrote:

> When trying to load hostap I see the following from
> dmesg:
>
> hostap_cs: Unknown symbol hostap_netif_stop_queues
> hostap_cs: Unknown symbol hostap_netif_wake_queues

Which version of the driver are you using? Could you please try with the
current stable release (0.2.5)? Those functions have been removed long
time ago.. If you have modules (mainly, hostap.ko in this case) from
older versions, please make sure that they are removed when testing new
version of the driver.