Please, help with the dwl520rev.E firmware!!!

Marcos Schonfeld mschonfeld at ubp.edu.ar
Mon May 10 21:27:03 EDT 2004

Hi everybody, first of all, thanks for your answers. But i discovered a new
method to get the hostap running:
First I have to boot windows so that the card initializes fine, then re-boot
(re-boot,  no power down the PC) and start linux.
Then the network service does try the configuration of the wlan0 and load
the modules that is in modules.conf as alias wlan0.
Then if I reboot the linux (without power-down the PC) the driver works fine
too.
In resume, the configuration I had works fine if a boot windows and then
reboot and start linux.
I don't have anything more to say that windows saved me!!!