PCI to PC converter(reader)

sankpal_manisha sankpal_manisha at indiatimes.com
Sat Jan 24 02:40:29 EST 2004

Hello,

I have recently brought a LevelOne RNC-01000 PCI to PC adapter so that I can use Prism2 chipset PCMCIA card with my desktop machine. The machine contains a Red Hat Linux with kernel version 2.4.20. while rebooting the kernel it shows "checking for new hardware .......OK" Is that mean my adpter is detected by the kernel?Is there any problem with the driver?

Which command make install_pccard or install_pcicard I use for a such situation to make hostap work?

Thanks in advance

Manisha Sankpal

 Online Services: Personalised Email | Find a Date | Join a Club | Air Tickets Auctions | Shopping | Books & CDs|Find Jobs | Place Classified Ads
[Beta] HelpClick onthe image to chat with me