problem with downing wlan's

James Harper james.harper at bigpond.com
Mon Jan 12 04:34:21 EST 2004

I've been trying to solve my smp problems, and making little changes to
the code. About 50% of the time the first rmmod and subsequent modprobe
will hang the machine. If the first one doesn't, subsequent cycles seem
to work okay. Because I'm lazy and am doing via my laptop, I never
actually see what's on the screen, but assume it's an oops.

James