Intel(R) PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3A Mini PCI Adapter

Butcher,Troy TBUTCHER at CERNER.COM
Fri Jan 2 16:19:15 EST 2004

I have a D-link DL-713P wireless router and have experienced similar
problems. I can connect to the router using encryption, but can't get beyond
router (no web access, can't connect to VPN client for work, etc.) I
disabled encryption and it works momentarily. I connect momentarily, but
repeatedly loose connection. Any similarities with loosing connection??

Troy Butcher R.Ph.
Cerner Corp.
Sr. Solution Designer
phone: (816)201-3919
email: tbutcher at cerner.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any included attachments
are from Cerner Corporation and are intended
only for the addressee. The information
contained in this message is confidential and
may constitute inside or non-public information
under international, federal, or state
securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding,
printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please
promptly delete this message and notify the
sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you
may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas
City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.