Hostap configuration - internet resoucres ?

Andreas Jellinghaus aj at dungeon.inka.de
Sun Feb 8 11:26:45 EST 2004

On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 06:23, Jouni Malinen wrote:
> There was a bug in CCMP encryption. CVS version is now fixed.

Thanks, it is working fine now.

[setting keys]

how do wpa_supplicant/hostapd send and receive packets?
using packet socket or something like that?

maybe I can hack a small client/server app to (re-)set ccmp
keys myself till we have authenticator code.

Or where would I find some paper about how to implement an
wpa authenticator? what is the standard for that? 1x? 11i?

Regards, Andreas