FW: WEP-reg

sudha.ramachandra at wipro.com sudha.ramachandra at wipro.com
Tue Dec 21 04:03:21 EST 2004

________________________________

From: Sudha Ramachandra
Sent: Tue 12/21/2004 12:35 PM
To: Jouni Malinen
Subject: RE: WEP-reg

hi
  Actually on the user configuration side i have to provide options for selecting the WEP key support to include 64 or 128 or 152 or 256 key support for which the source code has to support....just let me know if u have any ideas regarding this.....also will 802.11b cards support 152 or 256 or is it the 802.111a or the 802.11b/g that support....what r the cards i have to select...

with regards
sudha