Two hostap access points in the same computer

Gunter Burchardt gbur at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Sat Dec 11 03:37:57 EST 2004

> if they work without interference, its because CCA is being set on the
> other radios.
> Otherwise, they're interfering.   If the load is only 10%, then there
> are just fewer opportunities for interference, thats all.

I'm using devices with 4 wireless p2p links in each device with 10
degrees 23 dbi antennas in 5 GHz band (11a). They work with havy load.
Each link has 30Mbps even there are more than one link active. Ok -
they could interfere, but this only increases noise. If noise is low
enought the links works.

regards
gunter