lgelo at cnc.sk
Fri Aug 27 10:44:23 EDT 2004
I've been working on WPA support for ipw2100 and I'm almost there.
- communication between wpa_supplicant and ipw2100 driver using
- association with WEP enabled AP
- both open system and shared key authentication
- association with WPA enabled AP:
- PSK with TKIP (tested with Linksy WRT54g and hostapd)
- broadcast key isn't used for broadcast packets
- there's something wrong with CCMP (or with my 802.11 header
construction). AP cannot decrypt GTK packet from STA (4th packet).
I plan to fix it during this weekend.
How to? Two patches are needed:
1) patch which adds ipw2100 driver to wpa_supplicant (agains 0.2.4) is
attached. I don't expect massive changes here.
2) ipw2100 patch. I'll try to fix CCMP problem, do some code clean-up
and post patch agains ipw2100 0.53 ASAP.
Lubomir Gelo <lgelo at cnc.sk>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 12026 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.shmoo.com/pipermail/hostap/attachments/20040827/77842b20/attachment.bin
More information about the HostAP