Hostapd Preauthentication Segfault

Gunter Burchardt gbur at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Fri Aug 6 13:11:16 EDT 2004

> I have tested EAP-TLS and EAP-PEAP on Cisco ACS version Release3.2 (3)
> Build 11.  It seems to work good.  I would like to have the clients
> re-authenticate every 2 hours.  Currently, it seems to be re-authenticating
> every 30 or so minutes.  Is there a setting in the config file that I can
> adjust this setting?

You cant define reauthentication-time on wpa-supplicant side.
Reauthentication is initiated from accesspoint. If you'r using hostapd
for your accesspoint you can configure reauthentication time in config
file:

# EAP reauthentication period in seconds (default: 3600 seconds; 0 =disable
# reauthentication).
eap_reauth_period=7200

regards
gunter