hostap mode

Jarmie Espuerta jesper at asti.dost.gov.ph
Sun May 25 23:58:52 EDT 2003

hi! i am currently running on a wireless network using a Zcomax Prism
2.5 chipset and used the hostap-2002-10-12 as my driver. i made my pc as
an accesspoint and now i'm just wondering if how can i be able to track
down or measure stuff like packet error rates, throughput and signal
quality through my pc-based access point. is it possible for me track it
down? or would there be another software to download?

your help and suggestion would be greatly appreciated.