Hostap 0.0.2 ?

Michael Shuler mike at bwsys.net
Mon May 5 00:44:54 EDT 2003

I also am having he same lockup problem.  I am using dual and single cardbus
Soekris boards (AMD Elan520 chipset 100 and 133MHz).  Both machines under
high load lock up very consistantly around 250MB of ftp'ing an ISO.

When I put the exact same software image into a MiniITX board with a 600MHz
processor it NEVER has locked up.  It appears that the problem is related to
processor and/or bus speeds.  My guess would be that one interrupt comes in
and then another before the first is finished.  It's definitly something
that is time sensitive...perhapse a stray spin lock?