Getting 802.11F D5.1

carmat at jumpy.it carmat at jumpy.it
Mon Mar 3 08:52:17 EST 2003

Hello,
I need to obtain the latest version of the IEEE 802.11F draft (IAPP). I
have found D3.1 (April 2002), but i have read on this mailing list that
there exist a most recent version D5.1 not publicly available. I would like
to buy it from the IEEE (with the help of the University of Milan). What
kind of subscription could i do to get it ?? There is a way to buy it individually
? Can you tell me the link on the IEEE site ? I have searched on it, but
there is no trace of the Draft 802.11F D5.1 in the shopping section...
Thanks a lot.
Matteo Carlini