Senao SL-2511CD Ext2 (Yang-Hwee TAN)

Yang-Hwee TAN tanyh at bii.a-star.edu.sg
Sun Jun 22 22:13:29 EDT 2003

Hi,

i'm not sure what causes this no irq errors either.
recently, about a month ago, i bought a Richoh pcmcia
adapter as well, and have the same error. at first i
thought it was bios. i change the installation on
another system with different bios, it didn't work too.
both m/boards did have pci bus v2.2 or higher.

happen that the richoh card is valid for a refund,
hence i went to get a refund for incompatible reason.
i realised this Richoh cards seesm to have been revised
and unable to be used for Wireless cards on Linux.
And it works well on Windows. I find it really strange,
but i didn't have time to debug and figure more out of
it at that time.

May be others have similar experience with any recently
bought Richoh adaptor cards, please share if you encountered
and fixed it.

thanks,
yanghwee.

- - -