senao SL-2511CD ext2

Alberto Malvido amalvido#miranda at pasarela.tsc.uvigo.es
Wed Jun 18 13:12:12 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I purchase one Senao SL-2511CD EXT2 802.11b card, and one PCI-PCMCIA RICOH adapter. I´m trying install hostap under Debian but i have some doubts.

I don´t know the manfid of this card, the veersion and the others parameters that I must include in hostap_cs.conf file.
Also, I don´t know how compile the driver:
	make pccard?
	make pci?
	make plx?
I have a 2.4.18 kernel, do I need install pcmcia_cs or can I use the pcmcia already installed?.

If somebady have one How-to to install this card under Debian I would be greatefull.

Thank you Very Much.