[patch] WDS & bridge, other ...

Jouni Malinen jkmaline at cc.hut.fi
Sun Jul 27 15:39:15 EDT 2003

On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 12:17:11PM -0700, Dave wrote:

> Just confirming that TX errors ("cannot find STA...") are still occuring
> although now including the STA address.
>
> This is on a wlan0 which is running in repeater mode (no associations) and
> using Linux bridging.

Is the reported address one of the WDS peers? Do you have a station
entry for the said address (i.e., does /proc/net/hostap/wlan#/<addr>
exist)? How was the WDS link added (manually with iwpriv wds_add?)? In
theory, all WDS peers should now have STA entry, but it is certainly
possible that I have missed some way of creating WDS links.