managed mode loss link connection

imp imp at airlinktek.com
Wed Jul 23 04:49:14 EDT 2003

Dear hostap people..

from time to time hostap managed mode station loss link connection to hostap master mode AP.

In any case or environment, I want retry to specific SSID's AP as soon as possible.

eventhough there are many other SSID AP aroud the station.

To do this, how can I set in managed mode hostap ?

I can not use hostap_roaming parameter as 2, cause, the AP can be changed as a result of station modement.

Thanks for your advice..

Best Regards !!!

My problem is