hostap - more then one card?

Antonio Vilei antonio.vilei at unile.it
Mon Jul 7 06:22:44 EDT 2003

Hello,

> Is it possible to use hostap with more then one card?

It is possible to run more than one card controlled by hostap driver.
Anyway, besides channel spacing, if you insert too many cards, you will also
face CPU load problems. Remember that the Prism2 cards use PIO (programmed
I/O), so the CPU is involved in any data transfer from the card to the host
memory. Please dig into the mailing list archives and you will find more
details on this topic.

Regards,
Antonio