how to check out the source code

Wenxiang Dai wxdai at utstar.com
Fri Jan 3 23:08:34 EST 2003

please forgive my blindness! I already figured out the homepage, and got the
latest code, cool stuff!
I like to raise my dumb questions:

Do you know which version of intersil tertiary F/W which can support the
host authentication while it's running tertiary mode? and how to handle the
"authenticationRequest" info frame? many thanks!