prism cards

Francois BERGERET f6hqz at easyconnect.fr
Tue Aug 19 13:25:44 EDT 2003

Hi friends,

I am using Micronet cards from Taiwan in a Soekris embeded PC running Bering with hostap, for HAM radio hobby. I have two different
cards : SP905V2 and SP905BDV2.

They are Prism 2.5 based.

All twice are from Z-com manufacturer instead :
- SP905V2 = XI-300B
- SP905BDV2 = XI-325H

They have two MMCX connectors for external antennas but are provided with a small slim antenna for laptop PC.

The best one is the SP905BDV2/XI-325H regarding ouput power and (mainly) its great RX sensitivity against competitors.

I leave in France, and it is possible to buy them here, from the Micronet importer at @ 78 EURO for the SP905BDV2. They have a lot
of wireless equipments...

I know but not have a SP906BA with Intersil chipset too but in PCI format.

GES (Generale Electronique Service)
Phone +33 1 64.41.78.88
Fax   +33 1 60.63.24.85
VoIP phoneH.323 callto:80.13.8.11