modify PDA to control txpower

Jouni Malinen jkmaline at cc.hut.fi
Mon Aug 4 22:31:12 EDT 2003

On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 11:00:52AM -0700, William Tai wrote:

>     I am trying modify PDR 0x0300 and PDR 0x0301 to control txpower by
> calling prism2_download_volatile( ).

You are trying to modify PDA by using _volatile_ download?? PDA is a
block in flash.. In addition, please note that changing the PDA values
does not really change anything unless you download a new image after
that. In many cases, it would probably be easier to just modify
prism2_srec to overrite card PDA with something else when plugging PDRs.

> However I do not know the param0 and param1.
> I know the starting addr of PDA is 0x7f0000.

You cannot load PDA that way with volatile download.