PATCH: Operational rates

Dave dave at cc0.net
Sat Apr 12 02:06:00 EDT 2003

Hello all,

I have given this patch a try against hostap CVS and I cannot see a
difference.

It is my understanding that this patch would permit setting the operational
rates that an AP announces and I assume would have effect for WDS links
too??

At any rate, I applied the patch and issued the command 'iwpriv wlan0
prism2_param 33 6' on both ends of a WDS link and watched as the rates on
each end continued to fluctuate between 1, 2, 5.5 and 11 as if I hadn't done
anything.

Sincerely...

the one (the only one?) who still cannot set a fixed rate on WDS links...;)

-Dave