Can anyone help me about win2k client talk with AP by 802.1x ?

Israel Cardenas Romero icardenas at sgi.es
Wed Apr 9 09:12:58 EDT 2003

I've this problem too.

Hi,all
   I have run winXP client (DWL-520) with hostap(2002-10 release , DWL-520)
and freeradius , it  works well .
    But  , now i replace the winxp client with win2k's one( i have upgraded
the win2000 sp3 and download client from MS's web site ), after configuring
the adapter to use 802.1x method , i found that the client can not talk with
hostap(it seems the client can not send any useful frame to  ap) , Does
anyone  have the same experiences?
     when i disable the 802.1x method , the client can communicate with
hostap by 802.11 frames .
  The hostap can't support win2k client using 802.1x  ? Is there something
wrong with win2k client using 802.1x ?
    Could you give me some suggests?   Thanks !!
best regards ,
keentan

Do You Yahoo!?
"雅虎通网络KTV, 随时随地免费卡拉OK~~"